Here are some common enterprise trends I routinely hear from IT professionals:
- There’s a continued awareness around the importance of data protection and preservation
- The realization that Data Footprint Reduction (DFR) extends across the enterprise and it isn’t just about dedupe
- Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) is in your future; the question is when, where, and how
- Efficiency means flexibility, performance, availability, and capacity utilization
- Mainframes, Hard Disk Drives (HDDs), and tape are still very much alive.