Tatiana Lavrentieva is the senior enterprise architect at Liberty Mutual, focusing on middleware, database and integration technologies and cloud architectures. She has more than 15 years of practical experience establishing convergence of application architectures, security mechanisms and enterprise infrastructures in Fortune 100 companies and holds more than a dozen professional certifications from various organizations.
Other Articles by Tatiana Lavrentieva
- Enterprise Continuous Delivery Tool Chain: Application Release Automation (ARA)
- Private Enterprise Cloud: From Insight to an Implementation Strategy
- Architecting for a Private Cloud: From Caching Framework to Elastic Caching Cloud Platform Service
- Architecting for a Private Cloud: Establishing Elastic Caching as a Cloud Platform Service
- Establishing Data Access Management Consistent With Guiding Security Principles for DB2 10 for z/OS