Russ Evans is an independent technical consultant based in the Northeast. He has more than 25 years of experience with CICS, both as a systems programmer and an Assembler language developer on programmer productivity tools. An acknowledged expert in the area of CICS threadsafe considerations, Russ is an IBM Gold consultant, a member of the CICS project for SHARE and has presented at regional user groups, SHARE and Guide/Share Europe.
Other Articles by Russ Evans
- Reducing the Potential for CICS Storage Violations
- CICS and the Open Transaction Environment: Are You Sure That Program Is Threadsafe?
- CICS and the Open Transaction Environment: What to Do Without DB2
- CICS and the Open Transaction Environment: A Retrospective
- The CICS Web Services Assistant and Support for Variable Arrays