Author of the book Master the Moment: Fifty CEO’s Teach You the Secrets of Time Management, Pat Brans is an affiliated professor at Grenoble École de Management in France and provides corporate training on time management and productivity. He uses a unique methodology based on exclusive tips from the world’s busiest CEOs and grounded in psychology research.
Other Articles by Pat Brans
- Leadership You Can Count on at the U.S. Census Bureau: Insight From CTO Avi Bender
- The Ins and Outs of Vendor Selection: Insight From Dominic Nessi of Los Angeles World Airports
- If Your Applications Aren’t on the Cloud, Your Head May Be in the Clouds
- Project Management: Management By Wandering Around
- Project Management: Managing the Triple Constraints