Mary E. Shacklett
Mary E. Shacklett is president of Transworld Data, a technology and market research firm. Her technology experience includes positions as vice president of Software Development at Summit Information Systems, a financial systems software company, and vice president of Strategic Planning and Technology at FSI International, a multinational semiconductor company. She has been actively involved in the publishing industry for more than 20 years as an editor and writer.
Other Articles by Mary E. Shacklett
- Bringing High Performance Computing to the Enterprise Data Center
- Disaster Recovery in a Global Environment
- Sidebar for Disaster Recovery in a Global Environment
- Compuware’s Kris Manery Talks About Application Performance Management for the Mainframe
- The Four Cornerstones of EMC’s Mainframe Information Systems Solutions