Dennis O’Flynn is the VP of Technology for Compuware’s Mainframe Solutions where he’s responsible for leading the business development and execution of strategic initiatives. He has more than 28 years of IT experience with roles in development, architecture, strategic planning and product management. These roles have spanned multiple platforms, including mobile, embedded, distributed and mainframe. Dennis is passionate about incorporating IT with business objectives to improve the customer experience.
Other Articles by Dennis O’Flynn
- Mobile and the Mainframe: Look Ahead to Stay Relevant
- The Beating Heart of Enterprise IT: The Mainframe in a Hyper-Distributed World
- Increase Mainframe Agility: Modernize, Automate and Simplify
- Breaking Down the Walls for Faster Application Problem Resolution
- Peak Performance: The Thrill of Reinvigorating a Mature Category