• IBM java-1_5_0-ibm-1.5.0
• SPident: This command was dropped for several reasons, including that it often was inaccurate or misleading. The replacement for it, Supportability Analysis Module (suse-sam), isn’t intended for direct use by system administrators; rather, it’s a tool that other Novell packages, such as the supportutils previously mentioned, invoke. Accordingly, the only method to determine whether a system is completely up-to-date that’s really left to the system administrator is to look at the contents of /etc/SuSE-release.
• GNU Privacy Guard (GPG) Version 1
• Previously marked for removal:
- CPINT (in favor of VMCP from s390 tools)
- Journaled File System (JFS) utils
- Enterprise Volume Management System (EVMS)