You can use CICS DA to clone your existing region into the three individual regions. You then change the CICS System Definition Data Set (CSD) resource definitions accordingly. You can also use CICS DA to discover what subsystems are on your LPAR.
You can use CICS DA to obtain more information about your environment:
1. Use the CMCI interface to connect to the WUI server.
2. In the Create CICS Deployment Assistant Project window, enter a project name (in the example, WinMVS2F) and use Browse to set the target directory.
3. Click Discover MVS Images, then Next.
The resulting DA Projects window shows a new project that contains all the subsystems on your MVS image with entries for the CICSPlex and WUI server (see Figure 5).
You can use CICS DA to add the new CICS regions to the CICSPlex:
1. In the DA Projects window, select CICS Regions - Unmanaged and ensure there’s a START policy in force for the desired region. You can check for a policy by specifying a command or batch data set for the Job Control Language (JCL) member.
2. Click Add to CICSPlex and add the selected region to the CICSPlex. You can select an entry to prepare your CICSPlex to include multiple types of regions (i.e., TORs or AORs).
You can also create groups. This action establishes a SYSGRP definition in CICSPlex SM so you can add your region to the appropriate group for continuous availability. To create the groups, you can use CICS DA to clone a region type such as an AOR.
Cloning CICS Regions
1. Use CICS DA to activate the cloning wizard. Enter the new CICS Applid, CICS Sysid, and MAS name, then click Next.
2. In the Data set selection window, select the check boxes in the Share column for the required attributes for the new region, then click Finish.