Multiple reporting enhancements have been added:
- IBM – reporting on Tape libraries, Tape volumes and Tape Units
- FDR – reporting on volume options, volume backups and ABR backups
- EMC DLM – reporting on space, virtual volumes and virtual devices
- TLMS – reporting on volumes, datasets
- HSM Audits- reporting on BCDS, MCDS and OCDS issues
- Space Groups – reporting on usage by user specified application groups including Online, Archive, Backup and Tape Space usage.
Support has been added for JES3.
Support has been added for Sysplex-wide passwords, allowing Users to assign a Global RACF
Userid per Sysplex.
Message Reply ID variables
Support has been added to allow users the ability to automate the reply to WTOR messages.
Automation History Records
Enhancements have been made allowing users to view previous messages which have been trapped, as well as schedule run times.
Key Features in UDM
Enterprise Level Management
Using the GUI interface, a user has access to all Systems in their Enterprise from a single window and no
longer has to logon to each System or Sysplex to perform tasks.