Alebra Technologies announced today that it has introduced a special program for current users of EMC’s InfoMover who wish to upgrade their file transfer capabilities. Like EMC’s InfoMover product, Alebra Technologies’ Parallel Data Mover (PDM), in conjunction with Alebra’s innovative z/OpenGate transport, provides efficient and fast off-network file transfers. Additionally, PDM and z/OpenGate offers a number of significant advantages, including:
- Full Managed File Transfer, including transaction queuing, monitoring and logging as well as status and performance reporting
- Vastly superior speeds
- Greatly improved processor efficiency
- Dramatically better connectivity – practically unlimited
- Ability to accommodate hundreds of concurrent file transfers
- Support of all storage devices attachable to the operating systems regardless of type (Disk, Tape, Virtual Tape, etc.) or brand (vendor independent)
The enhanced capabilities of PDM and z/OpenGate will position enterprises to handle the complexities of managing “Big Data” in large diverse multi-platform environments.
This special pricing program is in effect immediately.